Old August 17th, 2010, 03:31 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
me[_10_]

Default Montreal, Canada: knee-walker / knee-cruiser rental

"Dave Smith" wrote in message
. com...
It's probably your web site selling them, so why not put it ion the FAQs.

If you're not answering to help people who have a question, why don't you
just shut up?

Btw, here are some of the brands/models I found online that are more or less
what I'm looking for:

- Medline Weil Knee Walker
- Vergon Medical Kneal Knee Cruiser
- Rolleraid Knee Walker
- Roll-A-Bout All Terrain Knee Walker
- Drive Medical NeeBop Steerable Knee Walker
- Dartmouth Knee Walker
- Essential Medical Supply Free Spirit Knee and Leg Walker
- NOVA TKC-8 Knee Cruiser

They're all over Amazon.com, but I can't seem to find any rentals in
Montreal/Quebec. There is a company called Northwest something, which
predictably only rents them out in the Northwest of Canada. If I rent one
from a rental company in the USA, it will cost $100 to send it over and
another $100 to send it back.

Marc.