Old August 20th, 2007, 11:55 PM posted to rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive
Anonymouse

Default [Admin] I think it's time to end this group

probably a better solution would be to change it from moderated to
unmoderated.

one reason I'm sure there are so few posts/replies is that it can take
days from when a post is sent to when it appears... and replies can take
days too.

David E. Bath wrote:
Traffic is next to nothing nowadays and so even when someone does post
something they get few to no answers. Without useful replies, there is
no reason for this group to continue.

Unless some number of folks object, I'd like to have this group
removed, meaning it will no longer exist.

--

- Call me ruthless, amoral, but never call me dishonest. -