Old June 16th, 2013, 10:02 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Erilar

Default When in the US...

"JohnT" wrote:
"Martin" wrote in message
On Sat, 15 Jun 2013 13:22:19 +0000 (UTC), Erilar
wrote:

"JohnT" wrote:
"Erilar" wrote in message
Martin wrote:
On Thu, 13 Jun 2013 19:15:26 +0000 (UTC), Erilar
wrote:

Martin wrote:
On Wed, 12 Jun 2013 16:01:30 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Visit Maine - eat huge lobsters, go to Acadia National Park

and when in EUROPE?

Never been to Maine. We have great parks here in the Midwest, too. In
Europe, there so many national specialties, I wouldn't know where
to start.
For me, really good bread is the starting point 8-). Germany!

Surely you mean France. :-)

They only make one really boring bread, in my experience. Good pastry,
though.

One really boring bread amongst a plethora of really excellent bread is
good. Which one of the breads in France do you consider to be boring?

The only one I was offered.

On that basis you could think that all French wine is rubbish too.

I think that Erilar said some time ago that she doesn't drink wine. But
if I am mistaken then you can get a 5 litre box of Almaden Sauvignon for
about US $10 in some States.

Not drink wine? I drink only GOOD wine, which is sometimes French. I am
allergic to beer-- probably the hops.

--
Erilar, biblioholic medievalist with iPad