Old September 1st, 2004, 02:32 AM
Jo-Ann

Personally, I'd take seeing eye dogs over unruly kids any day of the
week!

All kidding aside, usually Golden Retrievers are the dogs used for the
blind. This particular breed of dog is nicer than most people I know.
I wouldn't hesitate. Just be forewarned, if you are tempted to pet
the dogs, you should ask the owner first. Sometimes it is discouraged
as it breaks the dog's concentration on their task at hand.

Jo-Ann

(R&M) wrote in message . com...
Just was told that on Diamond Princess 10/16 cruise there will be 11
blind peolple with their seeing eye dogs...have been given the option
of cancelling...what does the group think???