Old November 10th, 2004, 10:35 PM
Mark M

Have booked SUMMIT dec 17th over Xmas -- New ship for us -- will
appreciate any comment and suggestions

My wife and I were on the Infinity, sister ship to the Summit, on her second
voyage to Alaska. Fantastic ship. One word, thallasotherapy whirlpool.
Mineraled water/jacuzzi type whirlpool where the bubbles start from below
and almost totally support you. It's like floating on air. Great workout
facilities as well if you're into that. Very cheap spa services so get a
massage if you can. Best food of any cruise we've been on with Princess a
close second. All around service was impeccable from everyone. Great library
and music CD collection as well.

Have fun!