Old November 11th, 2004, 03:06 PM
Tom & Linda

"Larry Simon" wrote in message
We had a great time, some things we didn't find out until into the cruise:

1. Don't miss the martini sampler first night, small portions of several
martini's at a sampler price. We "discovered" martini's on this cruise
and have been martini addicts ever since!

2. For lunch & breakfast - check out the areas towards the back of the
Waterfall Cafe (lido) both on the sides and at the very extreme rear of
the ship (just inside and between the doors leading to the outside rear
deck) as there is sometimes nicer food than at the main buffet lines
towards the front of the cafe. Omelets & waffles in the morning and
special hot & cold sandwiches & pasta at lunch, pizza & sushi in the
evening.

3. Also be sure to check out the wonder food served both buffet style and
cooked to order at the spa cafe just inside the area near the inside pool.
While themed light & "healthy" they had some great food there. Someone
indicated it was prepared by the same kitchen that did the optional
restaurant, which was also very good.

They always have a chilled soup in the AquaSpa. And they generally have the
better quality desserts available there as well. And that area is open all
day, early in the morning until about 7:00 at night. So if you get back
late to the ship in the afternoon, it's still open.

--Tom

"0 O" wrote in message
Have booked SUMMIT dec 17th over Xmas -- New ship for us -- will
appreciate any comment and suggestions