Old December 13th, 2004, 11:41 PM
Charles

In article , Dave&Mary
wrote:

1) SMOKING: Many Europeans smoke. Like chimneys. And seemingly they
aren't even aware it might hurt others. They are behind us on banning
smoking. Fortunately they were not allowed to smoke inside the
restaurants, but the outdoor patio area was rendered unusable for non
smokers. This was a big disappointment to us, but didn't ruin the
cruise. We don't go to the lounges at night
(we like to get up for the dawn) but we understand there were
fights in the lounges about people who ignored the non-smoking
area designations. And there's nothing like being in a jammed
corridor trying to exit the ship in a port and having someone light
up.

Thanks for the review. The above scratches the idea that I will try MSC
anytime soon.

--
Charles