Old March 23rd, 2009, 07:23 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tobie Gerbrandt

Default My GGC2009 Celebrity Solstice pictures

Thanks, Nonny

Looking forward to a little visit with your clan, and maybe some others in
May.

Tobieon an Island in the Pacific

"Nonnymus" wrote in message
news
Tobie Gerbrandt wrote:
Hi Everyone

In case you're interested, I have just finished editing and captioning my
pictures from our cruise on the Celebrity Solstice.

Please enjoy, and if there are any that you'd like to have me remove,
please let me know, it's easy enough to do.

You are welcome to use any of my shots (not for profit) but please
acknowledge the source.

They are at http://community.webshots.com/user/chezbull

Thanks, Tobieon an Island in the Pacific

Fantastic, Tobie. Thanks for all the hard work. The photos really
document all the fun. I was sick as a dog on the last couple days, but
it's still fun to look back and see we were all still smiling and having
fun.

--
Nonny
If you think health care is expensive now,

- P.J. O'Rourke