Old March 31st, 2009, 05:25 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
iuki

Default My GGC2009 Celebrity Solstice pictures

On Mar 22, 10:17*am, "Tobie Gerbrandt" wrote:
Hi Everyone

In case you're interested, I have just finished editing and captioning my
pictures from our cruise on the Celebrity Solstice.

Please enjoy, and if there are any that you'd like to have me remove, please
let me know, it's easy enough to do.

You are welcome to use any of my shots (not for profit) but please
acknowledge the source.

They are at * *http://community.webshots.com/user/chezbull

Thanks, Tobieon an Island in the Pacific

Really enjoyed the photos and videos - made me feel like I was there.

Thanks for sharing.

iuki