Old September 17th, 2005, 05:16 PM
Al Dente

I've just discovered we've been had. Here's some info on him:

History: William Grosvenor- check him at Google.
A mentally disturbed person with a fixation on
Jews,Homosexuals,Lawyers,politicians and judges.
Using Usenet Zone he posts often to soc.culture.usa,
soc.culture.canada,soc.culture.europe,
soc.culture.swiss,soc.culture.ukrainian pretending to be from
Firestone@Bellsouth. He frequently posts to alt.homosexual
using other peoples names in an
attempt to discredit them. He is transparent since
UsenetZone must show as the Organization.
His list of everchanging names only because he has no
credibility and fears posting under his own name.

A partial list of fake names below:

Ernst Zundholz

freecycle@pepsiphreak

Georges Feuerstein