Old March 22nd, 2004, 02:41 AM
Widya Santoso

Default Flying to Fiji with Air New Zealand

"Al Bennett" writes:

When you arrive at LAX on NZ, you would be in the sterile airside
area. No need to clear customs/immigration - just a matter of
getting off at one gate and staying in the "holding area" at the
new gate.

I thought that with the new homeland security you actually had to collect
your luggage and recheck in with Customs even though you were only in
transit.

Cathy, ask the question in rec.travel.air and confirm there.
--
Widya Santoso +61 2 6288-0405
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep