Old August 22nd, 2007, 03:36 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Everyboysmomma[_2_]

Default Must see/do on a Panama Canal Cruise??

Hi Folks
I have decided that I want to do a 10-12 day Panama Canal Cruise for my 50th
birthday in February. I've been on 10 cruises using Carnival, Princess, RCL
and NCL (of them, RCL is my favorite by a long shot). There seem to be so
many itineraries for this trip that my head is spinning. Can any of you
seasoned cruisers give me a list of highlights and/or don't bothers?
A bit about DH and I... we are active (hiking, biking, kayaking, diving,
snorkeling, dancing), prefer music from the 60's through 80's rather than
rap, drink a little, gamble a little less, love great musical shows on
ships, and HATE freestyle (different table mates every evening) cruising.
TIA
Momma