Old October 13th, 2008, 05:13 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Vic[_2_]

Default Visiting Sydney Area for 11 days

Hi,
I have planned 11 days for vacation following some business in Sydney
in December. My wife and I have never been but it has been my wife's
dream. We have no idea what to do. I have considered getting a place
in Sydney and just exploring perhaps. Also, we wondered about a train
or something adventurous to get-us off of the beaten-path a bit...we
have traveled a few places around the world so are a little
adventurous (we don't like dangerous however).

We would surely like any suggestions or past examples how to spend 11
days, originating and ending in Sydney.

~Vic