Old June 17th, 2004, 05:42 PM
Jason Reed

Default From Paris to Marrakech, then Marrakech to Madrid

Hello Everyone,

I will be travelling with two friends (we are all male) in late July
of this Summer and we are trying to figure out the best way to travel
from Paris to Marrakech and then get from Marrakech to Madrid. Does
anyone have any helpful suggestions as to how we can best accomplish
this? I've look on sites like U.S. Airways and they dont' fly from
Paris to Marrakech but I've heard there are several daily flights
between the two cities. How much is too much to pay for a flight from
Paris to Marrakech.

Thank you all in advance for any assistance or advice you might be
able to provide.

Jacob