Old September 25th, 2003, 07:29 PM
Not the Karl Orff

Default Reno -> San Francisco

In article ,
Roland Schmidt wrote:

Icono Clast wrote:

Now to Roland's question:
Your plans might be blown by snow as that's not a good time to be
travelling up there.

Our plan is to drive from Las Vegas to Reno on one day. I know this is
a boring ride. We did it two years ago. So I know what it's like but
we're not in a hurry. We don't wanna drive through Death Valley, Lee
Vining and then straight north (sorry I don't know the street numbers
right now). We think about taking the route via Beaty and all these
small towns above. How about the snow conditions on this route? We

Should be no problem. It doesn;t really snow much in the leeside of the
sierras but when it does, it could dump.