Old January 7th, 2005, 02:44 AM
Edward Huckle

Liz wrote:
In message
"Bobby" wrote:

Is early Feb OK? What sort of temperatures can I expect?

Isn't your tour company providing you with any of this information?
*Should* be OK for rainfall, temperature varies from place to place.

Safari njema

Liz

you know Liz ..... believe it or not ... some people ...no never mind
.... well ok ... somc poeple actually go to Africa without a tour company
holding their hand. I know, it must sound preposturous to you (and many
others on this newsgroup).

I have seen it done - it is a horrible sight, you have to make your own
decisions and all kind of horrible things.