Old February 25th, 2015, 10:40 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Michael[_1_]

Default Sue Alitalia for my lost bags?

On 10/02/2015 11:09, Martin wrote:
On Tue, 10 Feb 2015 08:42:11 +0100, Athel Cornish-Bowden

On 2015-02-10 00:09:31 +0000, said:

On Thursday, April 16, 2009 at 6:55:13 PM UTC-4, wkhedr wrote:
Hi guys,
Alitalia lost one of my bags four months ago while traveling from
Boston to Cairo. I filed a claim when it was lost.
I have been trying to contact them for the last four months but they
never answer their phones. The only response I got back was by email
saying that they will settle my claim after 100 days from the day my
bag was lost.
Now it's 120 days, and I received nothing. The bag is worth more than
1000 dollars.
Also I have travel insurance but they are refusing to give me anything
until Alitalia settles the claim.

I decided to go to the small claim court in Boston, but I need to list
the defendant's name, what should I write?

Thanks

Hi wkhedr,

Can you please provide me with Alitalia's address you used when filing
a claim in court.

Do you think wkhedr is still checking for comments nearly six years
after posting?

He's too busy looking for his luggage.

Martin: LOL. I still look for the "Like" button occasionally on usenet.

http://cannes-or-bust.com