Old January 30th, 2005, 08:44 PM
Mad Shutter-bug

Took mine with me several years back; 2001. Here's what I found out:

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 10:05:22 -0600, Kent Feiler did
profoundly expound thusly:

(1)Can someone recommend an ISP that we can use anywhere in the
country, and one that will allow us to purchase a one month
membership?

Sorry, nothing here; the ISP I subscribed to at the time was global.
No worries connecting to an NZ dialup number.

(2)What sort of power cord and telephone connection problems will we
have?

I used the power adaptor that we brought with us to convert the 220 to
120; worked OK with my laptop's power supply. The telephone jack is
different, but you will be able to find adapters there without any
problems. I think you've already been offered a link for some of this
information, also.

(3)Do most of the hotels have broadband connections for guests?

I can't truly speak to that anymore; the time interval may have
changed things. Also, we tended to stay at B&B's rather than hotels.
However, no problems finding dial-up access anywhere.

Mad Shutter-bug
is located generally in North Central Florida with camera in hand