Old February 23rd, 2004, 10:28 PM
Graham

Default African Doctors

"Paul Dwerryhouse" wrote in message
news:avg_b.662647$_x2.1417031@zonnet-reader-1...
"Graham" writes:

this sounds so much like the arguement about Kiwis in Oz. The Kiwis seem

dislike Australia and Aussies, but they plan never to return to NZ. I

have
known quite a few Kiwis in my time..but they neve rwant to leave..or

become
citizens.

Why should they? Australia & New Zealand allow (mostly) reciprocal free
movement and work between their respective citizens, in much the same way
that EU countries do.

Are you going to argue that long-term EU expats should take up citizenship
of the countries that they live in?

I actually couldn't give give a damn about long-term EU expats

I just wonder why Kiwis hate us so much, but never go back to the land of
the wrong white crowd...Have you ever heard a Kiwi praise Oz ?

They take more than they give

Nationalist nonsense.

no, its a line from " It should have been me"

so for being Patriotic..you should try it one day.

gra

--
Paul Dwerryhouse | PGP Key ID:
Amsterdam, The Netherlands (X) - Melbourne, Australia ( ) | 0x6B91B584