Old August 29th, 2004, 04:26 PM
Barnaby Page

(Tnilc Stone) wrote in message . com...
Hi I'm going to london on the 06/09/04 until the 20/09/04 and have no
idea what to pack I am a 23 year old male could you please give me
some advice.

As far as clothing requirements go, the likelihood is that it will be
fairly mild temperature-wise (you might want a sweater or a light
jacket, especially in the evening, but don't burden yourself with a
heavy coat) and it is almost certain to rain some of the time.

There is nothing else that you particularly need to bring - anything
you could possibly want is easily available in London. I do recommend
that your first investment on arrival is a copy of the London A-Z map
book (or the smaller, pocket-sized Mini A-Z) , widely available at
newsstands and bookshops. (Possibly also available in Australia, but
likely to be cheaper in London.)