Old December 4th, 2012, 07:00 PM posted to soc.retirement,alt.activism.death-penalty,aus.politics,alt.health,rec.travel.europe
PJ o'D

Default That "panacea' of socialized medicine in Australia creating'equality' in universal health service? Damning statistics of aboriginalpeople say NO! "Universal care' doesn't work there either

On Dec 4, 1:16*pm, "simon calder"
wrote:

Among other things related to this life expectancies of Australian
indigenous is substantially less than American indigenous and infant
mortality among Australian indigenous is much higher than infant
mortality of American indigenous,

BUT........ so f*ckin what?

If comparative life expectancies and comparative infant mortality
rates are not a measure of the efficiency of comparable medical
systems, Calder, please point that out to your fellow Socializied
medicine pimps.

Their mantra is that since the French live about a year longer than we
"mericans' overall it is because our medical care is inferior.

I happen to agree with you on that issue, Calder but straighten out
your fellow socialized medicine worshippers on that point, Will ya?