Old May 13th, 2004, 10:22 PM
RTCReferee

Default feedback needed

wrote:

What I was curious about, though, was
that it didn't pull up some cruises I knew about from previous
searches, and also the prices quoted for some cruises, specifically
a Mediterranean cruise in October, are said to include air fare!
Somehow, I doubt that this can be true -- no mention of what
gateway city you need to leave from! Even given that it's aimed
at a British market, it seems to be a somewhat useful site.

There are some upcoming cruises to Europe that "include" air from HAL, but
their air-inclusive fares are higher than other promotions I have seen.

This is often true, and it is annoying. If air is included, it ought to be
included, period. Some cruise offers with some lines do REAL air-inclusive.