Old May 14th, 2004, 02:07 PM
Peri

Default MEXICAN RIVIERA ON RCCL: Still looking for feedback...

TauSphinx5 wrote:
(I posted this before, but I didn't receive any responses. If you have sailed
the Legend (RCCL) or done the Mexican Riviera itinerary, your feedback would be
appreciated...)

Tau, I haven't done this ship before, and my last full Mexican Riviera cruise
was over 20 years ago, but I can tell you that my husband and I booked the
Legend/Mexican Riviera for 8/29/04 on our last Celebrity cruise this past April.

I'm confident, having sailed Royal Caribbean several times over the last few
years, that the ship will be more than fine, and I know the ports will be
enjoyable.

For finding out about the ship, and some beautiful photos, look at
http://psp.club.tip.nl/ (click on one of the photos to enter, and then on the
Legend link).

For what to do, check out www.cruiseconcierge.com or
http://seacruisereviews.com/portsofcall.asp.

You and your wife will have a wonderful time, I'm sure!

~ Peri

Has anybody done the Mexican Riviera on the Legend of the Seas out of San
Diego? I will be surprising my wife with this in August.

Together, we have only cruised Carnival in the Caribbean. I have had
experience on NCL, Princess, and a couple of other lines that may have been
bought up by now. I did do the Mexican Riviera about 15 years ago on a
10-night itinerary, but I can't remember the name of the line...

Anyway, any feedback on the Legend of the Seas, the Mexican Riviera, or this
specific itinerary, would be appreciated. Also, feel free to suggest
"must-do's" for the ports that will be visited (Puerto Vallarta, Cabo San
Lucas, and Mazatlan).

Thanks.