Old March 17th, 2004, 08:54 PM
Al Bennett

Default Was I unreasonable?

"maryanne kehoe" wrote in message

She's travelling with 3 kids--of course, seat allocation will be a
primary consideration on what airline she will fly.

For a short 60-90 minute flight??? It's not exactly trans-Atlantic or
long haul where comfort does comes into play. :-)

Apart from which, EasyJet *do* still preboard families, (before all others),
with children under 5 years of age, which qualifies Elise and her
family to get on and seated before the general mob.
All you have to do is advise check-in and gate staff you have a child
under 5 and request preboarding.

It's all relative of course, but given the hassles of Thiefrow, the extra
travelling/check-in times etc, I know I'd rather pocket the extra
cash and save it for the holiday itself, rather than having the privilege
of flying BA.
I've flown EasyJet before and would do so again in a heartbeat.
(Will never step near Ryanair again as Iong as I live !!!)
For such a short flight, I can't think of any compelling reasons to
choose BA, however it's all a matter of situation, circumstance
and preference.

Cheers.