Old February 21st, 2006, 08:33 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Tom and Mary ??

"C. Massey" wrote in message
. com...

"I am me" wrote in message
oups.com...

Shauna wrote:
Has anyone ever seen Clint? I mean, maybe he is really a she, or a 12
year
old kid, or a really really pathetic 82 year old loser or Jeffry Dahmer
or
something? I just can't quite zero in on a picture. Maybe he could
post a
picture.

I really can't believe he is a farmer, though he does talk about his cow
lot, and seems to take it places with him. This must be some kind of a
fantasy, because surely no restaurant, or cruise ship would allow a full
grown dairy cow, (though he never specified dairy or beef) on the
premises.

He must mean a stuffed cow or something.
--
Shauna

)))

I did some research on Clint and found that he has a Yahoo 360 profile.
Check it out. He is quite the dork!

http://makeashorterlink.com/?S51212EAC

Is this guy for real? I could see where the "cow" would fall for a
handsome man like that! haha

Shut up and cover your assy