Old September 11th, 2006, 03:48 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
mazda610328

Default Kenya animal migration

Wow~ scary and shock. Thanks for everyone's warning.
I am thinking to bring whistle, gas gun, buying more insurance........
Actually, that's how I lost my travel partner. My girlfriend's mom said
it's dangerous there and tried her best to stop my friend and I thought
it's ridiculous.

How about Mombasa? Is it safe to walk around? If the answer is no, I
might consider ending my trip in Safari and come back home earlier.

Does it mean sharing room with stranger would mostly end up an aweful
experience?

Thanks,
Eunice