Old May 1st, 2006, 11:46 AM posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.turkish,rec.travel.asia

Default Land of spacious skies: Bodrum

"Danka" but I replied to you via sct. But promise to visit your site soon.
Noticed the terra cota army there. Nice work. Am actually interested in
photography.

It's just that I am in a naughty mood today and would like to pull a leg or
two. You don't mind, do you?
--
choro-nik
********
"Alfred Molon" wrote in message
In article , choro-
says...
What a bloody hypocrite you are. If you want to find out where Bodrum is
do
a search or look it up in your atlas. Or haven't you heard what an atlas
is?

But of course, as the British saying goes: "We are here only for the
beer!"
and YOU are here only to advertise your web page.

And I am here to advertise my delightful testicles. Wanna taste them?

What a rude reply. You are obviously new to rec.travel.asia, aren't you?
Check my posting history in rec.travel.asia:
http://tinyurl.com/kllsg

Most of the time I reply to questions to people who travel to Asia.
The site itself is a useful information resource for people who travel
to Asia (and other countries as well). Have a look at the travelogues
page, which contains very detailed travel information:
http://www.molon.de/travelogues/
--

Alfred Molon
http://www.molon.de - 7000 photos of Asia, Africa and Europe