Old May 1st, 2006, 10:20 PM posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.turkish,rec.travel.asia

Default Land of spacious skies: Bodrum

In article , says...
BTW, Alfred, if you haven't been to Turkey, this would be another
great destination for your next gallery. It is around the corner from
your home town, so no excuse ;-)

Turkey is one of the greatest places you can visit, but just not Bodrum ;-)

Sure, why not. There is a long weekend here in Germany (25-28 May),
ideal for exploring Istanbul, but I haven't been able to find a cheap
flight from Munich to Istanbul. BTW, I'm uploading soon a Warsaw photo
gallery.
--

Alfred Molon
http://www.molon.de - 7000 photos of Asia, Africa and Europe