Old December 1st, 2004, 02:18 PM
elliot

My problems with Travelocity and the like isn't quite the same as yours.
I am generally disappointed with their so called good deals and do much
better elsewhere. I am retired and do spend quite a bit of time on the
telephone and internet booking my own trip, which is often a bit
complicated and I cant really expect a travel agent to put in the time I
am willing to invest especially when you consider the meager commissions
they are now earning.

but the few times I have used them they did give me what they had
promised.

I have had issues with consolidators, which through complaining to and
refusing to pay my American Express bill resovled nicely...