Old November 27th, 2014, 03:48 PM
alkbra alkbra is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORRELL View Post
I have been visited all these places except Taipei Fine Arts Museum. After reading its name in your post I have great wish to visit this place once in my life. I have no idea about this attraction can you tell me a complete detail about this spot?
The Taipei Fine Arts Museum opened on 8 August 1983 first time. At night the artfully lighted museum looks like an eye-catching landmark. Often it hosted international exhibitions. I must say it is worth visiting place you should go there. For more information visit this page. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taipei_Fine_Arts_Museum
I would like to say don't waste your time and go for it.