Old April 27th, 2011, 08:19 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Charles J. van Doornewaard[_2_]

Default Retrieving a confirmation code with RyanAir

Hello,

A distant cousin in England booked on the bsite of RyanAir a flight for his
mother to visit my relatives who live in France. However he recently passed
away taking with him the confirmation code. His mother being unable to
handle computers is unable to retrieve the confirmation code, and a recent
telephone with Ryanair learned that they would not be able to help you
without the confirmation code. So we are in a vicious circle here. And
without the confirmation code they will be unable to pint out the boarding
passes and use the flight booking.

Can anybody who is well familliar with RyanAir give some advice as to an
alternative way of retrieving the booking confirmation code?

Many thanks in advance.

Charles.