Old May 12th, 2006, 12:48 PM posted to rec.travel.africa

Default quieter beach towns near agadir?

"AlexG" schreef in bericht
ups.com...
Hi, I have flights to Agadir for a long weekend (3 days) and was hoping
for some suggestions of nice places to stay. I've bought Alastair
Sawday's "Special places to stay" but was hoping to hear from someone a
little more advice on which direction to head in.

If you have any personal experiences or suggestions please let me know.
I'm looking for a fairly quiet, but not necessarily dead little beach
town.

Much appreciated......... Alex G

Sidi Ifni is the place for you! It's some 60 K's south of Agadir...

Check out this place 6 k's north of Sidi Ifni:

Cape Legzira (Atlantic coast, Morocco) : N 29'26.807/W 10'06.873

Cliff camp beautiful view just north of Sidi Ifni, hotel/restaurant on the
beach!