Old May 25th, 2008, 01:17 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
olympia smith

Default test, ignore - Trip across the USA

"Brian K" ????
m...
On 5/18/2008 2:28 PM plucked Senior Frog's Magic
Twanger and said:
Not even close, at around 850 miles on good roads its a snap...

As others have pointed out, the entire trip is actually several
thousand miles. I agree that it's good roads, but even so that's still
a lot of driving.

pass through Monument Valley

Yes, I would highly recommend Monument Valley if time permits. And
incidentally many famous western movies (John Wayne, etc) were filmed
there because of the dramatic scenery.

James

Henk,

The original poster didn't mention how many days he planned for this trip
and stop overs. Depending on how many days, we're talking about a chance
to stop and see the US in all its diversity or, a mad rush to catch an
airplane back to Holland.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera "Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once!"