Old September 18th, 2008, 10:16 AM
codero codero is offline
Member

Location: Nairobi
Send a message via Yahoo to codero
Thumbs up Kenya

Any one of you ever been to Lake Nakuru? It is in the Great Rift Valley and the drive from Nairobi to Nakuru offers a good view of Kenya's country side away from the hustles and bustles of city life. Lake Nakuru is dotted by flamingos that offer a spectacular view like a pink carpet on the lake. Accomodation within the Lake region varies from 3* to 5* and our choice was 5* accomodation arranged africapoint.com. The whole safari was splendid... which also included a game driver within the Lake Nakuru National Park where we saw Rhinos, buffaloes and several antelopes