Old November 8th, 2006, 05:07 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ermalee[_2_]

Default First cruise - CARIBBEAN - questions

JP wrote:

"Dick G" wrote in message

"Charles" wrote in message
lid...

In article , Dick G
wrote:

BTW, I wasn't trying to hide my identity, just trying to stem the flow

of

SPAM into my gmail account.

I know but you are using someone's real domain, nosuch.com to do that.
Nosuch exists, it is registered to someone. So if any spam is diverted
you are diverting it to someone else. How would you like it if someone
diverted their spam to you?

--
Charles

God has punished me for my transgressions, Charles, and I will attempt to
correct them, and apologize for those who wish to killfile me.

In spite of my being on the national do not call list I had my dinner
interrupted last night by a call from no less a luminary than Joe Piscipo,
who told me that he was calling all of his Italian friends.....and that is
where I hung up.

Today Joe called back, only this time he was just my friend, and lo and
behold, he wanted me to vote for (gasp) the Republican candidate for the
senate.

FWIW, I also hung up on Bill Clinton.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

Nice to see you not catering to any political party dick. I thought I was
the only one to hang up on all political phone calls, either repub or dem.

JP

Don't you detest the recorded political phone calls. Talk about hanging
up in a hurry. I wish I could say I didn't vote for any of those, but
since I hung up before knowing who the robot was, I'm not sure whether I
voted for them or not. :-)

Ermalee