Old June 14th, 2005, 07:26 PM
Ulf Kutzner

Hasund schrieb:

We are three friends driving from Paris to Barcelona on the 22nd of July,
and we are looking for a place to spend the night. Looking at our route,
somewhere between Toulouse and Narbonne seems reasonable. I have tried to
get a hotel in Carcassonne, but it seems like all the hotels there are
fully booked.

Can anybody help us out here? We are looking for a nice place to relax in
the evening, and maybe have a few beers at some cozy pub or bar. There are
always the Formula1 or ETAP hotels, but something a little more "France"
would be greatly appriciated...

Any experiences from this area?

Have a cassoulet at Castelnaudary.
Maybe http://perso.wanadoo.fr/claude.brajeuxgeli/plan.htm

Or nearby, in the countryside: http://la-capelle.site.voila.fr/

Or try Foix if you want to skip Narbonne for the mountain road.

Regards, ULF