Old July 25th, 2006, 10:38 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.british,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics.bush
Tchiowa

Default Draconian vacation policies for US slave workers

The Reid wrote:
Following up to Tchiowa

Many scientists think they are.

Good, so even you cannot totally shut out reality.

Apparently you can. Or at least you try.

But none, I repeat *NONE*, argue that global warming has not been going
on for over 10,000 years.

so what?

So what??? When I said "Weren't you aware that global warming has been
going on for over 10,000 years?" you responded "do you ever wonder why
the worlds scientists think otherwise?"

I simply demonstrated that your statement was ridiculous. The world's
scientists *don't* think otherwise. Then I told you what the consensus
actually is.

Are you so locked into arguing blacks white that you
want "man made" added to every mention of warming or you will
start stamping your feet?

Are you or aren't you aware that there is a difference?