Old November 30th, 2007, 04:08 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.anarchism,rec.travel.air,soc.culture.nordic,alt.bible
Bert Hyman

Default Public Outrage Forces Swedish Hotels To Put Bibles Back

(brique) wrote in
:

As for your additional commentary, when a search
using the key-words 'Stefan Jansson Sweden Hotels Bibles' fails to
turn up any more than the links I mentioned, I would suggest that
perhaps it is the search engines at fault.

Simply remove the name of the single person mentioned in the WSJ
article and you'll get about 82,000 hits this morning.

--
Bert Hyman | St. Paul, MN |