Old September 14th, 2004, 04:22 AM
Jim Ley

On 13 Sep 2004 20:12:47 -0700, (Chris the
Liberal) wrote:

Don't tell me about Radisson!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So with an opener like that I expected them to have at the very least
done something unmentionable to your gran, but no...

He commented that it appeared I had used a few which he was going to
charge me for. I HAD JUST ARRIVED; THE ASSHEADS had not restocked
the chest before I checked into the room. I raised hell and did not
have to pay.

Did you drink them? Was it really something worth raising hell about,
would a quick explanation that you didn't in actual fact use any - or
were you just trying to get a freebie - if you were then the fact it
wasn't fully stocked wasn't even a problem for you so you have even
less to complain about.

2. An hour later, fire sirens went off. I called the desk; they did
not know what it was, did not know how to turn it off, blasted thru
the hotel for nearly an hour.

Inconvenient - but are sure it was even in the same hotel, and not a
neighbours? and in any case, is it really normal behaviour to decide
to phone the desk when fire alarms go off - isn't there something
about an orderly exit?

3. Stopped at restaurant and since there were no patrons, asked if
they were open. They said YES. However, the item (forget now what)
they served is one that is always served hot was in fact cold.

So what did the waiter say? If you raise hell over a late stocking of
a drinks cabinet, surely cold X is going to send you into apoplexy?

Jim.