Old September 28th, 2003, 10:22 AM
thegoons

Default Japan- Yodibashi song - traffic light sounds

I have always wondered how the staff can handle the same song over and over
for years

"Jan" wrote in message
Yeah, I meant that one, sorry...thanks for the advise!

"Dave Fossett" schreef in bericht
"Jan" wrote:

I am looking for the Yodibashe departmentstore song, they play all day

in
front of and in the shop. It is like a mickey mouse melody.
I am also looking for the melody they play when a traffic light turns

green
for people crossing the street. In some cities they play a tune in

Japan,
for example in Nagano.

If you don't have any luck here, you could try the fj.life.in-japan
newsgroup. I guess you mean the Yodobashi Camera store?

--
Dave Fossett
Saitama, Japan