Old May 9th, 2004, 07:23 PM
Steven Goodman

Default Iberostar or Barcello in Mayan Riviera?

LT wrote:

We're taking two kids to the beach south of Cancun in Thanksgiving. We've
narrowed our search to one of the four Iberostars or the Barcelo Maya. What
are your recommendations? Is it worth being close to Playa Del Carmen,
which two Iberostar resorts are? Does the better beach at Barcello make it's
remote location worthwhile? Priorties would be children's programs, pools,
food and comfort.

Thanks
LT

There is only an advantage to being closer to Playa Del Carmen if you
are going to go there often; for trips to Cozumel, dinners, etc. If you
are just going to stay in the resort, which is much of the reason to go
to an all-inclusive, pick the resort that has facilities and activities
you are interested.

Personally, I don't go to any resort with children's programs! So I
don't know much about the specifics of these resorts.

Steven Goodman