Old January 9th, 2013, 09:36 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Erilar

Default Top Three Scenic Drives? Ummm.........

"JohnT" wrote:
"Giovanni Drogo" wrote in message
news:alpine.LSU.2.00.1301091434240.28812@cbfrvqba. ynzoengr.vans.vg...
Who likes scenic drives? My top three scenic drives (defined

Had to be drives (in a car) ?

I like lot of scenic rail routes in Switzerland (like some variants of
Tirano-Poschiavo-Bernina-Pontresina-Filisur-Chur or Filisur-Davos)

Or also including cable car, such as Lauterbrunnen-Grutschalp-Murren-short walk-Schitthorn.

I was out of luck when I was there. All the places much above Lauterbrunnen
were enveloped in cloud 8-(

--
Erilar, biblioholic medievalist with iPad