Old June 6th, 2005, 02:55 AM
David Nebenzahl

On 6/5/2005 6:42 PM David Suzuki spake thus:

"Joey Jolley" wrote in message

Mr. Suzuki,

Then why do you have the David Suzuki Foundation, the cause of
"Sustainability Within A Generation", and the other environmental projects
you're pursuing? I happen to like your work. Just so you know, not all
Americans are anti-environment.

Because I make MONEY on it. I want to buy this cool Corvette.

Wow; a conversation between two sock puppets. How kewl.

--
When someone claims that the Government is monitoring their thoughts,
we call them paranoid or crazy. I prefer to think of such people as