Old June 8th, 2005, 01:45 AM
Stan de SD

"Disgruntled Customer" wrote in message
"Stan de SD" enscribed:

You mean a topsy-turvy Lefty Liberal world where your type supports all

the
idiotic building restrictions & "open space" regulations that prohibit
building adequate housing in San Mateo County (74% of the land there is
"off-limits" to building) then whining and crying about why people are

There's a depression running up the middle of San Mateo County; rumor has

it
that it's a seismically active zone. There's all the problem that most of
the county is hillside, and those hillsides are gravel and clay not

bedrock.
Means that with enough rain you get slide down into your neighbor's yard.

That doesn't cover the entire 480 square miles that is off-limits to
building.

commuting 100+ miles daily by car, and wondering why there's no

"affordable

Maybe we should put in some kind of public transit through or across the
Diablo Range so that people have an alternative.

So instead of relaxing the restrictions and let private capital finance and
build new housing, your first choice would be to use government funding to
build a transportation system that in all likelihood will lose money and
need to be financed by more taxes. Typical liberal mentality at work... :O|

people have to compete for the same, low-paying jobs. Or a world where
affirmative action policies in public schools demand hiring unqualifed
minorties instead of qualified whites, then wonder why the kids can't

learn
anything or find good jobs when they get out of school. Shall I go on?

You're assuming minorities are universally less qualified; that is, you're
saying they're inferior.

Funny, but I favor hiring people based on their individual qualifications,
not to meet some "diversity" quota. The fact that Lefty Liberals feel
compelled to force racial quotas is an admission that they themselves don't
believe that those people can make it on merit.

In short, you're racist scum.

Thanks for throwing in the racist smear when you can't win an argument.