Old February 18th, 2004, 10:46 PM
Casey

Default Airport Opt-Out Of TSA

If I was a bad guy and I knew that some number of people were
armed on board the aircraft, what's the point of even trying?

Yes, I see your point, but you miss the more likely scenario. If
armed passengers are not well-trained, then one of them is likely to
shoot if someone starts slapping his/her spouse. Spousal abuse is
not acceptable, but shooting is only a good solution if deadly force
is being threatened. Look at the Middle East, where lots of men
shoot rifles at weddings and other events. Sometimes people get
shot. Lots of armed people is not the solution, but a few well-
trained armed people can work well.

Casey