Old July 19th, 2010, 06:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air,rec.arts.movies.past-films,rec.arts.tv,alt.gossip.celebrities
Wingnut[_2_]

Default Co-pilot gets sick, stewardess helps land airplane

On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 13:17:23 -0700, The Starmaker wrote:

By UFO, I meant...a Flying Saucer.

Have you've ever seen a flying saucer?

Sure. Some company in the Netherlands is experimenting with building one.
Basically a tailless helicopter I think.

http://www.wired.com/beyond_the_beyo...ats-nicer-tha/

A UFO is a flying saucer.

Nah, if you know it's a flying saucer it's not unidentified!

You're up in the air more than anybody else, don't tell me you've never
seen a 'flying saucers'!

Actually, I fly only a few times a year, mostly business class.

Don't tell me a wingnut never seen a flying saucer.

Of course I have. Besides the one being built in Europe I've seen them in
movies. I've seen Spielberg's Close Encounters. Everybody has, just
about. Not to mention Star Wars. The Millennium Falcon is pretty clearly
a good approximation to a flying saucer.