Old September 10th, 2013, 11:36 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default anyone in the southern USA?

On Tue, 10 Sep 2013 15:03:22 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Monday, September 9, 2013 5:04:37 PM UTC-7, wrote:
is there anyone in the southern US that wants to go on a cruise

leaving from New Orleans? going in 2s is always cheaper. Please no gay

men. I just don't want to have to deal with that bull****.

No gay men? I guess the homos will be so disappointed. What

happens if the steward or waiter is gay? I'd hate to deal with it if
you had some kind of gay rage flip out. There seems to be a certain
gay erotica associated with men in big ships, away at sea for extended
periods of time, showering and sleeping in close quarters... Why do
you think it was called "Moby" Dick?

I mean seriouslly are you retarded?