Old September 29th, 2013, 04:55 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Christine Cruiser

Default anyone in the southern USA?

On Tue, 10 Sep 2013 15:18:16 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Monday, September 9, 2013 10:14:29 PM UTC-7, Christine Cruiser wrote:

I'm in. Send a wire transfer for $100,000 and for 7 days, I'll ****

your lights out.

When I worked at a dirty bookstore, some customer came up to me and
asked, "Where can I meet girls like this? It has been a dream my
whole life to be with a girl like this." He pointed at pictures in
a bondage magazine. I told him, "There are girls' phone numbers in
the back of the magazine." He said, "No, those girls charge money."
I replied, " I thought this was the dream of your life." It just
made me want to throw up to hear him say, "Some of them (the women)
want to charge me $100!"

So, I'm thinking, even if you are slightly above average in good
looks; the most you could charge is $700. I'm talking traveling
companion only. Maybe a glimpse of a breast, the inadvertent sight
of a thigh-- after all, you'll be traveling standard cabin. But
sex, sex should never be sold cheap.

Oh that. Then grab it and pull it, I'm not interested.

CC