Old December 11th, 2003, 01:57 PM
ArleneL

Default Back to Back cruise

While on back-to-back cruise on the Paradise in September, we had to get off;
wasn't our choice. What they did was have us get off last, walk through
customs, check in again, and keet us in a different area for approx. 30-45
minutes. We than reboarded. I think there were 18 of us back-to backers. This
was Carnival's way. Maybe RCI does it differently.

Arlene

Peter T wrote:

Can anyone tell me, or point me to a review, on what happens on the
changeover day on a back to back cruise, port is Fort Lauderdale, on Royal
Caribbean. Particularly for non-American cruisers, (immigration etc.,) is it
better to stay on board or go ashore?

Thanks
PeterT