Old July 10th, 2007, 05:49 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.true-crime,alt.tv.tech.hdtv,alt.video.divx,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Ric Seyler

Default 39% of Americans believe Bush should be impeached.

wrote:

I'd say George that is spot on relevant since we are discussing a
POLITICAL sentence communion.
Purely political to prevent Scooter from rolling over on the Bush Admin
once he gets a taste of prison.
Scooter ain't no Ollie North. Ollie was a hard core mercenary, Scoot
AIN'T. He would crumble like a cookie as soon as he met Bubba in the
shower.

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ricseyler
remove -SPAM- from email address

I doubt he would be going to the type of prison that has Bubbas.
Mostly they are country club type places.

LOL
OK, a surly and horny Jack Abramoff then.
Scooter would be "telling it on the mountain" within a week, man!

Chip

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler